Day 2: I'm OKAY!

After the New Year cleanse yesterday, I feel OKAY! You probably want to know what happened last year. The not-so fun part of this process is that I don't have buddies who are doing this with me. Trust me, you need a detox buddy. Ughh! It's quite difficult to keep up. That's alright, I will continue the routine as long as I can. Did I mention that I'm constantly hungry ever since I began eating kicheri. Anyhoo, I did get a pleasant surprise this morning (see the image) . How cool is that!!! She made my day! Since today is the last day of my holiday, I have decided to enjoy the rest of the day till my heart's content. Practice, catch up with a friend, read a book and meditate. So, I'm keeping this post short and sweet. I shall indulge in "ME time".

Oh have you posted your picture of the day for #beSTRONGin2015 ?  Here's mine! @a_yoginis_life

Be sure to make some time for yourself today, post your highlight of the day and join us to inspire each other using the #howtobehappyjanuary. Have a fabulous day lovelies!

~M~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.