Blogtober Day 3: First day at Organica Lifestyle.


Starting a new class, a new opportunity always makes me feel renewed. Touching many more lives and hearts through the gift of yoga. Moreover, the privilege of meeting new people, new ideas and discovering an amazing space like Organica are just some of the perks of my life. The first time I walked into Organica, I was immediately attracted to their fresh and one of a kind concept. It's such a brilliant idea to incorporate a yoga studio, an organic store and a cafe serving whole food and juices all under one roof! Hoping for an exciting journey from this point forward, I had a very pleasant day and I'm ending this post with a bright smile :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.