Bliss with Yoga
Tuesday, 25 March 2014
10 ways to declutter you life.
1. Donate the clothes/shoes/accessories you haven't worn in the past 1 year.
2. Clean out your fridge.
3. Go on a 3 days fruit/juice cleanse.
4. Change your bed sheets. There's nothing better than sleeping on fresh, clean sheets.
5. Organize your tech gadgets. Your phone, camera, laptop, iPad and your social accounts have junk. Clean and organize.
6. Start a TO-DO list.
7. Play a favorite sport/get back to your hobby.
8. Read an Inspirational quote a day and write them down.
9. Tear waste papers. It will make you feel better. Be sure to recycle them.
10. Prayer/Gratitude for what you have.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post Comments (Atom)