Cleanse Through July!


Everybody deserves a cleanse! A physical cleanse, a mental cleanse and an emotional cleanse. It is our responsibility to take care of our precious body, mind and soul. Would you be surprised if I told you that it can be done in one day? Plausible. Yogic cleansing has changed lives and I have seen it with my own pair of eyes. I will stand by it any day. Read about my experience and how cleansing changed my life here and here. Good things are meant to be shared. My life has been transformed and I wish the same for you. Hence, I would like you to experience the joy of cleansing your body, mind and emotions NEXT WEEK! You will get to see ME and Puveneshwari, author at yogaprayaana.blogspot.com on the day along with Navanesan, the yoga guru conducting the workshop. Join us and we will help you to heal and rejuvenate from within. The location is to die for, an opportunity to blend with nature while you cleanse yourself.

"With the oil still in my mouth and walking about slowly on the grass, I got to experience the most beautiful sunrise I have ever seen in my life. The air was cool but I could feel the warm light from the sun. The garden is located near a lake, the soft rays of the rising sun made the surface of the water to twinkle like crystals. The clear sky was filled with transcending colors from baby blues to hues of pink and lilacs and golden yellows mixed with soft oranges. Nature's form of art. The choice of location was just perfect. There couldn't be a better way to start my day"



EVENT: YOGIC CLEANSING WORKSHOP

WHEN: 15 JULY 2014 (TUESDAY)

WHERE: KELAB KOMUNITI CYBERJAYA,                          SELANGOR, MALAYSIA

TIME: 6.30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT NAVANESAN (+60129070545)


Can't wait to see you all there!

~M~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.