Blogging Hiatus.....



Dear friends, I am taking a blogging hiatus.

I feel I've lost my wit and my ability to express through words. My mind has gone into a silent mode while I am contemplating on other things in life. I have always aimed at delivering good quality blog posts. It will be a disappointment to myself and the readers if I publish posts which are written halfheartedly. Probably, I need a month or two to breathe, to settle down and to compose myself. Till then, this space will be silent. This silent period shall give me time to refocus and come up with fresh ideas to continue what I began in the first place.

And I will be back. Oh, for sure!

Thank you for all your support.

~M~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.