Chia Seeds, Coconut and Mango Pudding!
Who doesn't love chia seeds? I know I do. You get this gelatinous texture without using any synthetic jelly powder. Chia seeds are sooo good for you especially during summer time as it helps to cool off your body. Combining it with coconut milk and mango makes it simply divine! Let's get into the recipe right away.
Chia Seeds - 1/4 cup
Coconut Milk - 1/2 cup
Brown Sugar - 3/4 cup
Mangoes - 2 medium sized
Desiccated Coconut - For garnish
Salt - A pinch
Let's Begin.....1. Soak the chia seeds in water for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Add brown sugar to coconut milk and stir till it dissolves completely.
3. Cut the mangoes into cubes.
4. Strain the chia seeds to remove the excess water.
5. Mix in the chia seeds with the sweetened coconut milk.
6. Fill up your favorite glass with the chia seeds and coconut milk mixture. Top it up with the cubed mangoes and as a final touch, sprinkle some desiccated coconut for some extra crunch.
7. Placed in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes and best served cold.
Taste Test.....It was soooo YUMMY! Light and creamy with sweet, tangy mangoes. Mangoes and coconut milk are a match made in heaven. The gelatinous texture of the chia seeds really tickles your palate. A perfect summer snack/dessert. It's good for you and tasty. What more could I ask for? It's so easy to prepare, doesn't involve any cooking and you can clean up in a jiffy. Make this for your friends and family or give yourself a treat with this easy pudding. I would love to hear your feedback. Till I see you next week with a new recipe. Don't forget to keep trying the #IndependenceARMy Challenge. Enjoy your summer everybody!