My Apologies.....

I know I have been missing in action for the past 2 weeks. It wasn't a pre-planned blogging hiatus. Hmm....since I am already sitting down to write a post, I should probably be honest. I had a big loss in my life. Not that kind of loss. A devastating break up, actually. If you have been reading my blog posts for some time, I have mentioned Mystery Man here and there. He was the man I was in a serious relationship with for over a year. I'm glad I kept him anonymous and I choose to not get into too much details. After a month and a half of battling with emotions and nursing my broken heart, I came back to my senses. I have actually planned to publish more posts for this month, but things don't always go as planned. I thought it would be impossible to pick myself up after the horrific incident but I kept reminding myself why I started this journey in the first place. That is why I can boldly write about it in a post today. I realized I cannot change people, instead I chose to change myself for better. Forgive and forget. Probably the best gift you can give yourself. Make peace with yourself or watch an episode of the SacconeJolys. They make me feel better everyday. I kept reading a lot of inspirational quotes to keep motivating myself to stay positive. Now that I am back to myself, I will be publishing my blog posts on a more regular basis. There's plenty to learn and to share it with all of you. I hope all my readers and friends are doing well and can't wait to hear from all of you again.

~M~

YOGA CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.