May Day!


Greetings! First day of the month of May. I know majority of the world is on leave today. Personally, I celebrate a lot of significant events on this very day. If you have known me long enough, I have a habit of makings lists. So obviously I am including a list to share with you all the things I am celebrating today.

1. I have successfully completed 2 months of my blogging journey. I have learnt so much, still learning and don't see a sign of stopping anytime soon. Stepping into the third month and hoping to get better everyday. 

2. I have officially joined the workers's community . Believe it or not, this is my very first May Day as an employee. Happy International Workers's Day to everyone out there and myself.

3. Technically, I was supposed to be off from work today. But, I woke up at 5 am today and spent my entire day helping out my friend at the detox day. It's so different to be behind the scenes compared to being a participant. 

4. I am celebrating my one year yoga anniversary :) A year ago, I began my wonderful yoga journey and up to now, I have been steadily growing.


Hope you all had a fantastic day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.