#inversionjunkie


No matter what happens, my inversion practice never fails to perk me up. It uplifts my mood and definitely shuts down every other unnecessary worries or thoughts. I try to look for inspirations on Instagram to try out new poses and challenge my body a little bit. Oh well, I'm pretty impressed with my achievement and trust em, this becomes an addiction. After nailing one after the other, you will be driven to push yourself further. Think it's impossible, not at all. I came across a quote recently that said "I want to see what happens if I don't give up". This really sparked my thoughts and made me re-evaluate my feelings, my emotions and my outlook toward my job, yoga practice, eating habits, lifestyle and day-to day mental activity. It's a baby step for sure and what's working for me will certainly not work for everyone. Do what you feel the most good about. Whatever, yes, whatever that gives you contentment and makes your brim with a smile, do it. Back to handstands and headstands. Great to increase stamina and strength, helps with weight loss, great for your abs breaks fear, boost confidence and you get fabulous Instagram-worthy photos, need I say more? You know what, you only get better at it from where you start. Inversions are compulsory in all my yoga classes and my students always get anxious when I say " Handstand for 20 seconds". At the end of the day, they feel great about themselves and discover they could do the unimaginable. What am I saying? Give it a try and be excited. Adios.

~Mogana~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.