No plan is my new plan.

Let me say hi to whomever that may come across this post. If you're seeing my blog for the first time, I must say that I've been missing in action for the past 4 months. My blog space has been super quiet and basically, abandoned. Oh no, I don't feel guilty at all because I was too busy living my exciting life. Ever since returning from my adventurous trip from Kerala, I was provoked to go out and explore more exciting things in my city. I kept myself open to new activities, new events, new people and new experiences. New Facebook account, weddings, holi festival, new braces, street feeding, movie premieres, fellowship parties, beach vacation, snorkeling, and a whole bunch of new friends, just to name a few things that happened while I was away. I think photos can speak for themselves.

Holifest 2015- Colors of Malaysia

International Yoga Day Celebration 2015

Street Feeders of KL - June 2015

International Yoga Instructors Evaluation

Snorkeling for the first time ever in Perhentian
Although my life became very busy with social activities, which is super fun, no complaints but I began to reflect on my lifestyle earlier this month. And to my surprise, I came to a realization that everything that has happened so far was unplanned. Yeah, I did slack a bit on my practices and work but I took up on every experience that came my way and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. To sum up my thoughts, being organized is good but taking everyday as it comes is a better perspective. I still have a to-do list, but I do not stress on it. I may have gone off balance between work and social life, but bouncing back makes the whole journey more meaningful. Initially, I planned on doing Blogust where I thought I could blog everyday for the month of August, but I knew I won't be able to keep up. So plan B is to start blogging on a regular basis, which seems like a more doable task for now. I love my blog, so why would I ever stop? Making the best out of everyday is the best way to go about life, at least for now. Till I see you in my next post, toodles!

~M~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.