Breakfast Oatmeal


Back at it with a breakfast recipe. I've been under the weather over this holiday season and all I can eat are food with porridge consistency. For the most of part of, I can't taste or smell anything. How timely! With mandarin oranges and durians in season, I can't smell or taste! Oh well, I had to feed myself and with the high-on-meds-tipsy-brain that I've got, I made a bowl of oatmeal for myself this morning. All you need are some kitchen staples, at least my kitchen staples, and cook away in 10 minutes. Did I tell you about my chia seeds obsession? You can see it in all my breakfast recipes.

Things you need:

* Rolled oats - as much as you want
* Rice milk/any plant based milk - to cook the rolled oats
* A pinch of salt
* Toppings - Honey/ maple syrup, chia seeds (Get creative and add anything you like)


Cooking method:

Add enough liquid until the rolled oats are covered and use a medium flame to avoid your oat meal from sticking to the bottom. 10 minutes of cooking with occasional stirring would do. Top the oatmeal with anything your desire and you have a bowl of breakfast for champions.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.