Strawberry Smoothie


I have always loved smoothie bowls. I think it's way better than sugar loaded ice cream. Green smoothies are great but sometimes the fibers can be a put off. My new found love is a sweet and tart strawberry smoothie. Absolutely easy and a delicious breakfast. All you need is a handful of strawberries, one banana, a splash of plant based milk (I used vanilla rice milk) and some chia seeds.
Freeze your berries and bananas as soon as you get them and just blend up a smoothie for breakfast. Add any topping as you desire. Some granola bits will taste amazing too. It's a great way to kick start your day with some fruits and seeds and trust me, it does fill you up for almost 2 and a half hours. I wish you health and happiness! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.