2018 Inspo


January 1st is when most people hit the reset button and attempt to make serious life and fitness affirmations. I am totally IN for that. Having an awareness to make a change is wonderful and everyone who is determined to achieve their goals deserve an appreciation. Be it small or big, every effort counts and it is precious. Kudos to each one of you trying to stay motivated and getting a step closer to your dreams every day. 2017 was challenging but hey, growing up ain't easy.

Here's what I've learnt in 2017:

Patience, my darling

Practice, practice, practice

Stay soft and be vulnerable

Love and kindness always win

Move even when you don't feel like it

Balance 

When the going gets tough, SLEEP

Self love and self care is mandatory

Good health comes from what you eat

Don't stop dreaming


For 2018, I aspire to become a better version of myself and I foresee unstoppable growth this year. Another year of learning and enhancing. Whatever you are aiming for, stay focused and give it a 100% at all times. Stay organised and don't stop making time for your well being. Happy new year and I will be back in my next post. In case you need this....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.