Time flies when you're having fun!

I've been MIA for way too long. Well, I had a pretty awesome post birthday holiday trip and still experiencing a holiday hangover. I hopped on a tour to God's Own Country - Kerala. I spent 10 beautiful days in this magical place. It was a renewing experience and it taught me a lot about myself. Once I got back, I was inspired with new ideas and my creativity was sparked. I discovered that I love adventure, I love to explore a new place and I knew for sure that I want to travel more often to see the rest of the world. Ever since returning to Malaysia, I feel a new shot of energy and an indescribable sense of calmness. I feel new and alive. Here's a sneak peak of my journey around Kerala.

Chinese Fishing Nets at Fort Kochi

A random lake in Munnar

On the way from Munnar to Thekkady


Staying in a house boat in Allepey

Elephant ride in Thekkady

After a tiring hike to the top of Munnar, some forest stunts!

Mettupatty Dam in Munnar 

An evening in Allepey

This is street leading to our hotel, M.G Road in Kochi.

The whole travel gang!

Auto rides are so unique and you only get it in India.
It's almost two weeks since I got back from India but my heart is still there. I wished the holiday could have been longer. I enjoyed every minute of my days in Kerala and I miss the moments. Oh well, now it's back to reality. But I'm not complaining because every single day of hard work spent here will in return allow me to follow my heart and seek for new adventures in a new country. So, I decided to work as hard as I can and take time off once year to fulfill my desires to travel. To summarize my thoughts, self discovery, new perspectives and outburst of new energy is the outcome of my travel experience. Why wait? Make time and efforts to see the world!

~M~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakthi Bandha Asanas (Energy Block Postures)

Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama.

Day 5: Pawanmuktasana Series. A yogi's warm up.